10th March 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to maintain the CGPA of above 9.05 for joining if placed through Direct Interview in TCS?

Sir
I got placed at TCS through direct interview the cut off was >9.05 cgpa and I am satisfying all the eligibility criteria of TCS but now I am currently in 7th semester so should I need to maintain the CGPA >9.05 to be eligible for the company?

12th March 2015, 05:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to maintain the CGPA of above 9.05 for joining if placed through Direct Interview in TCS?

Congratulations for the job. Actually you have good CGPA of 9.05 better maintain the same CGPA until your end of the semester. Securing good marks in UG level it is added advantage for more number of opportunities. But it is no mandatory to maintain the same level of CGPA. But you have to clear all papers without any backlogs in the 8th semester. It is mandatory.
13th March 2015, 05:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to maintain the CGPA of above 9.05 for joining if placed through Direct Interview in TCS?

No, it is not necessary to maintain the C.G.P.A above 9.05 for joining if you had been placed through Direct Interview in TCS on the basis of cutoff marks greater than 9.05. It was basically an elimination round in the on-campus drive which was followed by TCS to get the cream students for the interview round directly. Hence there is no compulsion that you need to maintain a CGPA above 9.05. However, you need to make sure that your CGPA do not go below the eligibility criteria for TCS, otherwise you will not be given joining. You need to maintain 60% in your career along with no pending backlogs.
26th September 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I secured 90% in S.S.C & 93% in Intermediate & 82% in B.S.C computers & 78% in M.C.A (pursuing).
and now i am studying M.C.A second year.And i attend T.C.S ON-CAMPUS placements in 2016 in my college.
So, what are the rounds i can face in that interview & any direct HR interview oppertunity in that interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?