19th June 2021, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility parameters of job in TCS, Wipro and IBM?

Hello sir am in 3rd year 5th semester and my cgpa is 8.09. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, IBM? Pleaser reply me parameters needed for it companies

25th June 2021, 11:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility parameters of job in TCS, Wipro and IBM?

The eligibility parameters of the job in TCS, Wipro, and IBM are given below.

TCS - The candidate must have done graduation in BE/BTech/ME/MTech, part-time/correspondence courses shall not be considered. The candidates with a secondary or senior secondary course from NIOS will be eligible and the candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or above in class 10, 12th, diploma, graduation, and postgraduation examination. The overall gap of two years in the academic year is permitted and the candidates have to mention the gaps/backlogs during academic or work experience and should provide the relevant documents proving the absence and its causes. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 28 years and the work experience should not exceed more than 3 years.

Wipro - A candidate must have more than 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, graduation, and postgraduation from a recognized university and board. The candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the Wipro interview.

IBM - A candidate must have scored 65% marks in class 10th and 12th or diploma and graduation from a recognized board and university. A maximum gap of 1 year is acceptable after class 12 or in-between semesters of graduation. A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the IBM selection process.
26th June 2021, 08:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility parameters of job in TCS, Wipro and IBM is that you should have good academic record. You should have passed your graduation with minimum 60% marks from any university. You should have passed out in the year 2018 to be eligible to apply.
26th June 2021, 08:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility parameters of the job in TCS, Wipro, and IBM are given below:-

1. B.E / B.Tech in any discipline (CSE/ECE/IT/CIVIL/ME/EEE/Automobile/Aeronautical etc.).
2. Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 are eligible to apply.

Salary: B.E./B.Tech – INR 3.20 – 3.30 lacs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?