19th June 2021, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Whether Wipro will give me another chance if I doesn't join on a date because of location issues?

Whether wipro will give me another chance if i doesn't join on a date because of location issues?

24th June 2021, 09:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Wipro will give me another chance if I doesn't join on a date because of location issues?

You may send an email to [email protected] and you need to clarify the valid reason and documents(if any). They will contact you.
25th June 2021, 10:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Wipro will give me another chance if I doesn't join on a date because of location issues?

Yes, you can again apply for an opening in the same company after a gap of 1 - 2 years. You can also delay your joining date by talking to the HR personnel but for that, you must provide a valid reason and you can't change it just like that. Talk to the concerned person and make them understand your situation and they will probably put you in the next batch and you can join after a few months.
26th June 2021, 08:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get another chance by Wipro if you could not join on date of because of any reason. But the candidate can apply again only after 6 months before 6 months you can not apply.

The candidate can visit the official website www.wipro.com for more information.
26th June 2021, 08:20 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is YES, the guidelines of Wipro says that you will have to wait for minimum 6 months to apply again. You can apply through the official website of wipro which is www.wipro.com.

You should meet the eligibility criteria set by the company to get a job in Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?