9th October 2016, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering course is good to do for getting a job soon in future?

I just completed my 12 th.I like to study engineering..Help me to choose a category in engineering..which will give gud job opportunities after 3 years? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? I need to get a job as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering course is good to do for getting a job soon in future?
  2. What is the future Career after Diploma in Civil Engineering
  3. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  4. Which one is better to do Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with respect to getting a job?
  5. Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary?
  6. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  7. Higher studies or Job Experience? what is needed to become a businessman in future?
  8. Which are the skills required to get job in core engineering companies?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  10. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job?
  11. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  12. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is B.Pharmacy good for future prospects? Is it good for getting job in foreign?
  14. Is mechanical engineering a good course to take or not?
  15. Good salaried job after post graduation in M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Job in coming future after engineering without competition?
  17. Is it a good choice to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering? Will I get a good job? -- [New]
  18. How to do a job in Railways in Future?
9th October 2016, 07:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course is good to do for getting a job soon in future?

It is nice to see you aspire for engineering field. This is one of the most common confusion among the engineering aspirants. You should decide your branch of engineering as per the below factors after analyzing the fundamentals of different branches of engineering.

1. Your field of interest and comfort in its fundamentals.
2. The field in which you want to build your professional life.
3. The institute from which you are getting admission call.

As per current analysis, India is one of the biggest breeding home of software industry. So, computer science is always the best option provided you have interest and like the field.
9th October 2016, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course is good to do for getting a job soon in future?

After completion of your 12th standard, you can opt for any stream in engineering course which you have interested. Almost all the engineering branches have good scope in job and career opportunities. You can find good number of job opportunities, if you choose Computer Science Engineering for pursuing B.Tech course. You need to have command on Aptitude, computer science subjects and you should have good communication skills to get a job in campus recruitment drive.
10th October 2016, 02:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing as such thing as good category in engineering. It all depends upon ones own interest as to which field you are interested in. You can avail a good job studying in any branch of engineering.

You should look for your own interest as to which field you are interested in and should continue your studies in that particular field and I am sure you will surely avail a good job in future as every field carries good career opportunities, provided you should study well and have good knowledge in he field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?