20th January 2016, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to join any firm as Application Support after MCA completion?

Hi, I have done my MCA with 67%. I have an offer from a firm Clover Infotech to join as a Application Supporter there. I want to know if it is good to accept their proposal or not?

21st January 2016, 07:22 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is it good to join any firm as Application Support after MCA completion?

First of all you need to decide that in which field you really want to work. And if you are not getting the desired field, then as of now you can opt any of the opportunity that you are getting from any of the source.

And meanwhile keep on preparing for your own field. By the way the post Application Supporter is not bad to work. You can try it once.
After having experience you can decide what to do or what not to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?