14th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is HCL CDC a better option for industrial training in Mohali?

Is HCL CDC a better option for industrial training in Mohali?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether HCL-CDC, Mohali Phase-8 is good for Industrial Training in Java?
  2. How can I do training in HCL Mohali?
  3. How to apply for 4 weeks training in HCL Mohali while doing CSE 4th Semester?
  4. Training in DBMS in HCL, Mohali for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. HCL offers IT Training and Industrial Training in Delhi, how is that training?
  6. Can I have 6 weeks training in Java or ASP.NET at HCL, Mohali?
  7. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  8. How to approach for Inplant Training at HCL CDC? -- [New]
  9. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  10. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  11. Details of companies who conduct summer internship?
  12. How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?
  13. Companies providing six months industrial training to Mechanical Engineers in Mohali?
  14. What is taught in area of Networks and Networking during industrial training in HCL?
  15. Links of the companies that provide industrial training in computer science company in Bhopal, Indore, Mohali and Chandigarh?
  16. What is the exact date of commencement of training in HCL?
  17. How to apply for Indian CDC? Will I get the Indian CDC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to do training in HCl?
29th September 2016, 11:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is HCL CDC a better option for industrial training in Mohali?

HCL CDC is a good option of industrial training if you are seeking training opportunity in Mohali. HCL is one of top companies in IT services field and hence opting for training opportunity is indeed a good choice. However, ensure the following factors before opting for the training opportunity in HCL CDC.

- The field of training should be of your interest.
- The exposure offered in that field and the syllabus/topics covered in that field.
- Also analyse other training options if you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?