11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?

Hi Sir/Madam,
I want to apply in an Off-Campus Drive of Intellect Design for Product Engineer post. Kindly tell me how I can apply in this Drive? I would like to know about the selection procedure also. Please let me know about the selection procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents carried to attend Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Percentage criteria to attend Intellect Design Product Design Off-Campus Drive?
  3. What type of questions are asked in Technical and HR rounds of Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  4. Selection procedure in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Junior Project Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  5. Apptitude test will be conducted for HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  6. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  9. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  10. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  11. What kind of technical questions are asked in HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. How many rounds are available in WIPRO Off-Campus Drive for selection? What is the procedure to apply?
  13. Selection procedure in Cvent Off-Campus Drive for Associate Product Consultant post?
  14. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  16. What is the selection procedure in Sopra Steria Off-Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee post?
  17. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
13th July 2016, 12:56 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?

In order to apply for the off campus for any company you need to talk to your training and placement officer regarding the same.

The selection procedure contain 4 rounds that are mentioned below:

1. Written Test.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Round.
4. HR Round.

If you qualify these rounds than you are finally inside the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?