19th December 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?

I have completed B.E in computer science. I am a 2009 passed out i want to apply for lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges. please tell me how to apply ........................

Thanks You

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  3. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  7. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  9. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  11. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  13. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  14. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  15. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  16. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  17. Can I do IPS after completing B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
8th March 2014, 11:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?

As you have completed your Bachelor degree in (Computer science) stream you no need to worry.For getting lecturer job in Private polytechnic college you must be very good at CORE SUBJECTS absolutely.Polytechnic in self tells the Core knowledge oriented.Otherwise the candidates with less knowledge on the Core subjects gives of no value working in the polytechnic college.

While teaching polytechnic graduates,you may also prepare for the G.A.T.E exam.Because based on the GATE exam you may even get good increments in your salary.Of course it may be useful for doing Post Graduation courses such as M.E/M.Tech.To get good job in Government polytechnic colleges,you must definitely have post graduation as your minimum basic qualification.And soon after completing PG course try to give the NET(National Eligibility Test) or SET(State Eligibility Test).Mostly you may apply for the Lab Assistants in engineering colleges and as a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges.

So based on the experience you get you may even go for the higher job positions such as Assistant professor,Associate professor,Professor,Head of the department,Dean,Principal and more.In the entrance examinations for getting a job as lecturer,you will be tested mainly on the General studies and mental ability.So probably in the second paper you will be tested on the core subjects of your computer science.So you must be very good at your academics and core subject to teach well.
19th January 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I AM A RETIRED ENGINEER FROM A GOVT. COMPANY. I HAD DONE MY BE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FROM JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY. HOW CAN I GET A LECTURER JOB IN A PRIVATE POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE IF I PURSUE MY ME DEGREE DURING THE LECTURER PERIOD.
23rd April 2020, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for lecturer post (Part time/full time) in private polytechnic college in WEST BENGAL?
What is the recruitment procedure?
28th July 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm M.A. graduate with 54.69 percent. Can I get a job in private polytechnic college
31st July 2020, 06:20 PM
jinalmalu

Unhappy Re: How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?

To become a Polytechnic lecturer you will need to have the relevant engineering degree for the subject you may wish to teach. You also need to enjoy educating people and enjoy working with young people.For degree holders, you will need at least three years of experience in the related industry for the diploma you are interested in teaching.
11th August 2020, 10:22 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?

As polytechnic colleges are under state government so you will have to apply for state service commission entrance exam for recruitment of technical teacher for engineering and polytechnic colleges. You need B.Tech degree in concerned teaching subects.

Minimum age required to work as a lecturer in government polytechnic colleges should be 21 years.
Upper age limit of the candidates should not be above 35 years.
Candidates from SC/ST/OBC category will get 5 years of age relaxations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?