31st July 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?

HELLO,i am peauka pursuing pgdm in kejriwal institute of management and development studies.i wanted to know that ,how to apply for the summer internship programme in ICICI &HDFC bank in jamshedpur? pls reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job after clearing PGDBO course
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  5. Chances of getting absorbed at TCS after internship?
  6. How to apply for Summer training at DLF or Unitech? Chances of getting absorbed after training?
  7. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  8. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  9. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  10. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  11. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad
  14. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  15. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  16. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  17. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  18. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
7th April 2023, 05:08 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?

Here are some tips to apply for a summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur:

Check the career websites of ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank for any ongoing internship applications or advertisements under the internships/campus opportunities section. They usually invite applications from final year students and graduates for summer internships in different business functions.

Prepare a strong resume highlighting your academic achievements, key skills, projects, leadership experience, etc.

Update your LinkedIn profile with a professional photo and summary about your interests and career goals. Connect with employees of ICICI/HDFC Bank Jamshedpur to learn more about opportunities and apply through their internal referrals.

Appear for the written exam, group discussion and personal interview for shortlisted candidates. Be well versed with concepts related to banking activities, products, services, policies, etc. to clear interviews.

If selected, go through an induction/orientation program to understand roles, responsibilities, key performance indicators, bank’s objectives, culture, etc.
Work efficiently under the guidance of field managers and ICICI/HDFC faculty to meet targets and learn from the experience. Take up additional responsibilities to showcase your potential.

Discuss your performance, interests and strengths with managers to explore chances of getting an absorption or job offer after the internship. Top performers with strong skills will have good opportunities.

Maintain links with people you worked with and network on LinkedIn. This can lead to referrals for future openings or the same team may apply for hiring interns in the next cycle.

Gather valuable experience, references, recommendations and stories of the work done that you can highlight in future job applications. The stint in a leading bank will strengthen your resume significantly.

Stay professional, passionate and perform your best to make the most of the internship opportunity. This can open doors for a career as a permanent employee in ICICI/HDFC Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?