24th August 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Library cum Information Manager in a private firm?

How to become a Library cum Information Manager in a private firm?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the exam for Information cum office cum library manager
  2. Merit list of information cum library cum officer manager? I have scored 82.5 marks in written test
  3. Am I eligible for interview after giving written test of information cum library cum officer manager? I have scored 82.5 marks in written test
  4. Exam pattern and syllabus of Library Cum Information Manager in SSA?
  5. Previous year Question Papers of SET Exam for Information cum office cum Library Manager?
  6. Test date of Library Cum Information Manager?
  7. What is the syllabus of library cum informational manager under SSA Haryana in CDAC Mohali?
  8. Libraray cum information manager
  9. Last 2 to 3 years entrance exam question papers of SSA Punjab Government?
  10. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  11. Am I eligible for any state or central government job if I am a commerce graduate working for private firm as a assistant sales manager
  12. Homeopathic Veterinary Degree and Diploma Courses and Books
  13. Should I opt for B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing 12th to get Manager post in any private firm?
  14. What is the future of MBA students into Retail Industry before and after FDI?
  15. Pay Scale in an organization with MBA after Computer Science qualification?
  16. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Is there any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm?
  18. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2015, 03:07 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to become a Library cum Information Manager in a private firm?

To become Library cum Information Manager, you need to have the following educational qualification:

1. You must have minimum Qualification of B.ed as Librarian should have knowledge of
all the different types of curriculum as well as courses.

2. You must have DCA/PGDCA certification in order to use the company Computer
properly.

3. You must have good understanding of English Language.

4. You should have the updated knowledge of every domain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?