27th August 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How BPO job will benefit me? Whether my experience will be counted?

Regarding bpo job i want to know in details that how it will benefit me? Will my experience be counted?

Related Questions:
  1. HR job in BPO after BCA, MBA (HR) and 1 year BPO experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job related to M.Sc CS having experience inn BPO?
  3. How to get a Job in Customs Airport being a candidate having completed BBM and with 7 years of experience in the field of BPO?
  4. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the job of BPO in IT companies?
  6. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  7. How to get home based data entry job having experience in BPO?
  8. Infosys BPO job is good for freshers? Wipro BPO and Infosys BPO are same?
  9. Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector
  10. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  11. Is it possible to get a job as fresher in .NET?
  12. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  13. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me if I do SAP being a candidate having 5 years of work experience in International BPO and going to complete Executive MBA?
  14. How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT
  15. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  16. How to get a job in software company? I have 2 years experience in BPO
  17. Can i get any government job with my 1 year experience in BPO and as receptionist in a clinic? I have passed 12th from cbse board
  18. Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?
2nd February 2015, 02:43 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How BPO job will benefit me? Whether my experience will be counted?

WILL BPO JOB BENEFIT ME?

In general BPO job will not benefit anyone unless he/she is going to get promoted to the higher level from being just the support engineer who attends calls day and night. So, if you are working in a BPO for around 2+ years now and still you are in the same position without proper salary hike then consider yourself to move out from the company as soon as possible.

For sure you would have done a UG degree and the right thing to do is to find out the companies which are core to you and start applying for the job over there till then BPO can be a survival for the fittest mode but not forever as it's one of the tiring job anyone commit for life.

Now if you are going to move to a core company then experience in BPO will not be considered much except that they will be sure of that you will good in your communication skills which is good at one sense cause you won't be scrutinized on those topics during the interview process. So, make sure that you get prepared for the core company interviews and start applying for it now!
4th April 2021, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How BPO job will benefit me? Whether my experience will be counted?

am working in Accenture (for 3yrs)as a ad reviewer comes under bpo ,so I want to move to technical is my experience will be counted?
If not suggest me what are the jobs are there which they count my experience !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?