26th July 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for private jobs being a Plastic processing operator in government ITI?

Sir. I am PPO (plastic processing operator )trade complete in govt ITI. How I apply Private company jobs tell me sir

31st May 2016, 12:05 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How can I apply for private jobs being a Plastic processing operator in government ITI?

You can apply to any of the private organization on the basis of your experience, and talent as well as work expertise.

Just prepare a resume with good cover letter and don't forget to put all your work experience right from the beginning which you have done in a sequential way and then after try to emphasize some of your strong point in the resume and the after don't forget to mention your main objective for applying to the job in the current organization.

Apart from this please make yourself prepared for some of the tricky questions being asked by the employer from the resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?