7th December 2016, 01:09 PM
Priyakumari1997singh

How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know what is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. Am I eligible to become an Air hostess after completing intermediate? What is the height and total time required to become an Air hostess?
  3. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  4. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing my Graduation? What are the qualities required to become an Air Hostess?
  5. What is the minimum requirements of Weight to become an Airhostess?
  6. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  7. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  8. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?
  10. Is graduation degree necessary for becoming air hostess?
  11. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  12. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  13. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
  14. Is it mandatory to complete training to become an Air hostess? -- [New]
  15. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  16. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess with the height of 5' 4"?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
9th December 2016, 06:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become an Air Hostess:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for becoming an Air Hostess is "12th Class" from a recognized university.

Or candidates from Graduation in Hotel Management stream are also eligible to become an Air Hostess. In order to join Air Hostess, you are required to apply for Air Hostess recruitment whenever the notification gets released. So, I suggest you to keep visiting for the recruitment's related to Air Hostess. The maximum age must not exceed 25 years. And If you are willing to pursue, you may pursue B.Sc in Air Hostess Training, Certificate courses in Aviation, Diploma in Aviation and Bachelor degree in Aviation management. Minimum height required for Air Hostess role is 154.5 cms to 157.5 cms.
13th June 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?

I passed class 12 and what I should do for air hostess please inform me .I nothing know about the air hostess criteria.
9th July 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am b. Sc nursing student and what I should do for air hostess please information me. I Nothing know about the air hostess criteria.
19th April 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2nd puc in one subject and i am going to write re exam of that subject and i am interested in hotel management and airhostess. Am i eligible to join any of these. If so what course i should take
15th June 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i study airhostess in India if i am nepali citizen, holding nepali passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?