7th February 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Dubai on the basis of BDS degree?

I have finished my internship in October 2016. I am a fresh BDS graduate, but with no clinical experience. What are the work opportunities for me at Dubai and also please guide me what exactly in the requirements to work as an intern or resident at Dubai and further opportunities after doing the same. Please reply.
Regards.

12th February 2017, 01:15 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How can I get a job in Dubai on the basis of BDS degree?

For getting a job in Dubai you have to give the DHA (Dubai Health Authority- Department of Medical Health and Services) exam which is a UAE medical entrance exam,you have to qualify this in order to get work in UAE.
You need to register first with a detailed CV (Arabic/English);Copy of basic degree;transcript of basic degree;copy of internship certificate;copy of experience certificate;photo;passport photocopy;registration fees 100 Dhs.
12th February 2017, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for jobs in Dubai through various job consultancies available in your area. Just contact the best consultants who are reputed. You need to crack interview to get job there. Those who have experience have great chance of getting selected for jobs abroad.

Hence, make sure you have a good academic record and experience will be added advantage. Also, be prepared for the interview stage.
24th March 2021, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams i need to clear for dubai dental license for general dentist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?