14th February 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in private hospitals in Dubai after BDS?

I have completed my BDS. Now I am having a one year of experience with internship. Is there any chance of getting a job in any of the private hospital in Dubai.

20th February 2017, 03:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in private hospitals in Dubai after BDS?

If you want to work as in private hospitals as a BDS doctor in Dubai, then at first you have to gain some years of work experience. Then you have to look for a job in private hospitals in Dubai and apply for visit visa and then attend the interview. Now if you get selected then they will send you work visa and hence, after that you will be able to work in a private hospital in Dubai. But, you have to work as an assistant to a MDS doctor.
21st May 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in private hospitals in Dubai after BDS?

I have currently completed my BDS and i am pursuing my MDS. Can i apply for a job as BDS? will I be able to upgrade my degree to MDS after working there for 3 years as BDS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?