10th December 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in Passenger Navy after completing class 10th and Navy courses?

Respected Sir, I have completed Navy courses after completing class 10th so I want to know how can I get a job in Passenger Navy after completing class 10th and Navy courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  2. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  3. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  4. Can I apply for the entrance exam for Indian Navy after completing class 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing 10th being a female candidate?
  6. How to join Navy after completion of 10th class having not interested to pursue higher studies?
  7. Can I join Indian navy after completing class 10th?
  8. How to become a member of Merchant Navy after completing 10th class
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?
  10. Is there any eligibility for Navy after completing class 10th?
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 10th with 71%
  12. How to get a good job in Navy after completing Diploma?
  13. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for a candidate on 10th basis?
  14. How can I join merchant navy after completing 10th class with 68%?
  15. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get job in Merchant navy on 10th basis when scored 50% marks in the same?
  18. Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?
27th March 2023, 07:08 AM
4700BC

Default Re: How can I get a job in Passenger Navy after completing class 10th and Navy courses?

To get a job in Passenger Navy after completing class 10th and Navy courses, you need to meet the eligibility criteria and apply for the job through the official website of the company. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Check the eligibility criteria: Each company has different eligibility criteria for their job positions. You need to check the requirements for the job you are interested in and make sure you meet them.

2. Apply online: Most companies have an online application process. You can visit the official website of the company and look for the careers section. There, you can find the job openings and apply for the job by submitting your application and required documents.

3. Attend the selection process: Once you have submitted your application, the company will shortlist the candidates based on their eligibility and invite them for the selection process. The selection process can include a written test, physical fitness test, medical examination, and interview.

4. Clear the medical examination: As you have completed Navy courses, you might have already undergone the medical examination. However, you need to clear the medical examination conducted by the company to ensure that you are fit for the job.

5. Get selected and join the company: If you clear all the rounds of the selection process, you will be offered the job. You can then join the company and start your career in Passenger Navy.

Note: It is advisable to keep checking the official website of the company for job openings and apply as soon as possible to increase your chances of getting selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?