5th July 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in software company if my degree marks is less than 60%?

How can I get a job in software company if my degree marks is less than 60%? Can you please let me know about the information on this? What should we do if we have very less marks? Is it possible to get the software job or not? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in software company after scoring 59.3% marks in BE?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for requirement to software companies?
  3. Is Geometrics Company best Software company to get a job? Steps to get selected for job? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  5. Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?
  6. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  9. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the job in software field with only 55% marks in B.Tech?
  11. What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?
  12. What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?
  13. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  14. Is it possible to get a software job after completion of BCA with backlog?
  15. Can I get a software testing job with B.com Distance mode Degree?
  16. How can I get job in any software company specially Accenture if completed B.Sc Computer Science with 62% marks?
  17. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  18. A Specialization course or MCA, what to prefer after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
7th July 2016, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in software company if my degree marks is less than 60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get a job in software company if my degree marks is less than 60%? Can you please let me know about the information on this? What should we do if we have very less marks? Is it possible to get the software job or not? Awaiting for the response.
There are lots of software companies are available in India. Only in top MNCs will recruit candidates who scored over 60% or more. There are many small and new software companies. You have to find such companies and apply for a job. The aspirant must be very good in communication and should have very good technical skills. You have to clear the aptitude test, technical round and interview for the selection in most of the companies. So by preparing well you can get a job in small or mid sized software companies.
7th July 2016, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job in software company if my degree marks is less than 60%?

Only top software companies ask for 60% in overall qualifications for fresher jobs only. You can try for job at smaller software companies if you don't fulfill the 60% criteria.

There are many candidates who join smaller companies and then enter top companies through their experience. If you are not good academically then you should gain experience and then climb the ladder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?