6th July 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do BBA course for getting a job in future?

Ps confirm in detail
1. BBA COURSE IS GOOD FOR JOB
2.If not ,pls guide for job oriented courses.

Can you please provide me the right suggestion which I can follow next? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details.

7th July 2016, 03:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do BBA course for getting a job in future?

BBA is more than enough to fetch you private or Government jobs. But if you want to study higher education you can as those who have done MBA,MCOM, MCA ect get growth quickly & from starting their salary is high as compared to those who have just completed graduation it is in the case of private jobs. But when it come to government jobs, it does not matter because you have to go through many test & interview. first of all face Preliminary Test, Written test & Interview. If ask for physical test then clear that also.

If you do not want to study further, you can try to get job.
7th July 2016, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do BBA course for getting a job in future?

Normally, those who do BBA go for MBA also in future. If you can complete your BBA from a good reputed university with top class placement cell then surely you can get a decent job by cracking campus interview.

Hence, it all depends on your ability and the placement cell of the college. If college is a reputed one then successful candidates get good packages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?