4th May 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Company after completion of my B.Com(Accountancy)?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Com in Accountancy. What should I do to get job in Tata company after completing my B.Com? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

7th May 2016, 12:22 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Company after completion of my B.Com(Accountancy)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Com in Accountancy. What should I do to get job in Tata company after completing my B.Com? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!
The Tata Group has various companies like TCS, Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Tata Coffee, Tata Global Beverages, Tata Teleservices, Tata Chemicals, Tata Communications, Tata Metaliks, Tata Elxsi, Tata Projects, Tata Sky, Tata Power, Tata Ceramics and Tata Capital. The aspirant has to check the notifications released in the Tata Group companies for the job openings and apply to them. You have to appear for an aptitude test, group discussion and interview in the selection process. It is one of the prestigious groups of companies in India. You can check the details in the link given http://www.tata.com/careers/index/Career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?