10th August 2015, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tech Mahindra, Pune being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer and I am a fresher. I want to get placed in Tech Mahindra, Pune. Can you please tell me how I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  5. Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  6. What kind of work is available for TIM Engineer in Tech Mahindra?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  8. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  9. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  11. Can I get job in Tata Motors/Mahindra Motors being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  12. Can I get a job in Tech Mahindra or any other reputed company after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  13. How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  14. Will I become Service Engineer in Mahindra Ltd. if working under authorized dealer from 2 years?
  15. How can I join UOH for M.Tech? I have got placed in Tech Mahindra
  16. When RTO Sub-Inspector recruitment exam will be held for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. What to choose TCS Ignite or Tech Mahindra IMS?
  18. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2015, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Tech Mahindra, Pune being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

There are three ways to get a job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer.

1. On-campus recruitment drive : Tech Mahindra visits many colleges across India to recruit B.Tech candidates across different streams. If it visits your college, you can appear for the same and crack all the selection rounds to get employment opportunity in Tech Mahindra.

2. Off-Campus Recruitment drive : Tech Mahindra also conducts off-campus recruitment drive in many parts of India to recruit B.Tech passed candidates. You can appear for the same and clear all the rounds to get selected.

3. Training Course : Tech Mahindra in collaboration with various colleges across India conducts a training course. It costs around 50,000. You can get enrolled in such training course. On successful completion of the training course, you will directly be incorporated by Tech Mahindra as permanent employee.
14th August 2015, 06:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Tech Mahindra, Pune being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

To apply for Tech Mahindra company one must meet the following criteria.

* Candidate must have passed class 10 with a minimum of 60% marks.

* Candidate must have passed class 12 with a minimum of 70% in Inter.

* Candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in graduation.

* Candidate must have no active backlogs and a maximum of 1 year gap in academics is allowed.

If you meet the above criteria then you can apply for Tech mahindra.

-> As Tech mahindra conducts ON/ OFF/ POOL campus interviews at various colleges for recruitment of freshers.

-> Collect the information and attend any of the above campus interview to get a job.

-> As Pune is a Head office of Tech Mahindra.

-> Selection process:

1. Online aptitude test.
2. Essay writing online
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?