14th March 2023, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I go in merchant navy after 12th from CBSE? Salary is provided during training also?

Sir , I am student of class 12 cbse in rajasthan . I want to join merchant navy. So please give me information to join this. I don't know about merchant navy. What do the sounders in merchant navy. So please explain me that what they can do. Also give answer that what is the steering salary of a person in merchant navy and or how much the incriment in salary took place. How many HOLIDAYS are given in merchant navy. I learn from my youngest that in training also we will get the salary. What is the process to go in merchant navy after class 12 done from rajasthan and also me if any coaching classes are available in rajasthan.

15th March 2023, 05:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I go in merchant navy after 12th from CBSE? Salary is provided during training also?

After completing class 12 with the science stream, you are eligible to pursue the B.Sc in Nautical Science course which will help you to build a career in the field of the merchant navy. Also, by pursuing this course, you will be able to learn a lot of things in this field.

In India, the Merchant Navy's starting salary is typically around 0.3 Lakh per annum.
15th March 2023, 05:58 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I go in merchant navy after 12th from CBSE? Salary is provided during training also?

1. Students who want to join merchant navy after class 12 need to pass the Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) and then acquire a good rank.

2. If you're currently preparing for IMUCET, read our blog- How to Prepare for IMUCET? Along with IMUCET, students also have to clear their sponsorship exams.
15th March 2023, 08:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to go in merchant navy after 12th from CBSE:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board are eligible for Merchant Navy exam.

Age limt:-
Your age should be below 20 years.

Physical criteria:-
Eyesight 6/6
Height 167 cms
Weight 50 kg
Chest 77 cm (Normal)/ 82cms(Expanding) .

Selection procedure:-
The selection in Merchant Navy will be on the basis of Written examination, medical examination.

Yes, salary is provided during training also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?