11th August 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Jet Airways if getting Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute? How much salary I will get?

Sir,
I am doing Air Hostess course from Frankfinn Institute. I want to get job in Jet Airways. Please tell me that how I can become an Air Hostess in Jet Airways? What will be my salary?

29th May 2016, 08:39 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I join Jet Airways if getting Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute? How much salary I will get?

Frankfinn Institute is one of the best institute that is dedicated for the Air Hostess training.
As Frankfinn Institute has a direct contact with some of the airline and more over they have some seat reserved in some of the Air line for their deserving candidate.

In order to be eligible for the Air Hostess training you need to complete your Graduation from any of the educational background.
Then you have to apply for the Air Hostess training in Frankfinn Institute and then after you have to perform very well in all the examination conducted by Frankfinn Institute and then after you will get a chance to apply for the Frankfinn Institute entrance exam and then after just give your best.
9th November 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Jet Airways if getting Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute? How much salary I will get?

Sir, as jet airways take training amount for there 6 months training after being selected.
If i would do my air hostess training from frankfinn then also do i have to give them training amount?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?