21st June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?

i'm shweta from nanded.iwant to become an air hostess but i am not 12th based insted of it i complited polytechnic.so what can i do for fullfill the requarment of air hostes training? i am eligble for all other requiarments.

20th August 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?

i want became a air hostess and i have done my 12th with great persentage...i have got 70% from u.p borad now i m doing b.com honers i also done my communication class....i want to know after that what i can do for become air hostess....
17th December 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?

as ur reqiremetnt fr age is less than 25 then aftr 25 wht we do????
27th January 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

can i become an air hostess just after completing my 12th
28th January 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

can i join air hostess training institute just after 10th?
9th February 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirment to be hostess
17th February 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir airhostess ka exam dena h to eske qustion paper kaise ate h?
18th March 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

may i know about the entrance exam syllabus? and also details about the forms and admissions?
and also the fee structure?? kindly help me please.....
13th May 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i'm Dilpreet...i want 2 becm an airhostess,i'm 18 years old...i'm gud in height nd behaviour..plz tell me wt is d proces to be an air hostess nd also abt fee structure,n details abt d forms nd admissin....plzz tell me
23rd May 2013, 06:09 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

The eligibility criteria can be summarized as below

-Qualification: Minimum +2 or a hotel management degree or a graduate degree
-Height: 157.5 cms (without slippers or shoes)
-Weight: in proportion with height
-Marital status: Unmarried
-Complexion: Fair to clear
-Normal eyesight: No specs (6/24 - uncorrected normal vision (distant) in each eye)

Selection Procedure:

• there is an initial screening test
• then they have to undergo a written examination
• those who clear have to appear for group discussion and personal interview
• selected candidates will be recruited as trainees and will be under the training period for 2-3 months

All the best
23rd May 2013, 06:16 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?

HI

The eligibility criteria can be summarized as below

-Qualification: Minimum +2 or a hotel management degree or a graduate degree
-Height: 157.5 cms (without slippers or shoes)
-Weight: in proportion with height
-Marital status: Unmarried
-Complexion: Fair to clear
-Normal eyesight: No specs (6/24 - uncorrected normal vision (distant) in each eye)

Selection Procedure:

• there is an initial screening test
• then they have to undergo a written examination
• those who clear have to appear for group discussion and personal interview
• selected candidates will be recruited as trainees and will be under the training period for 2-3 months

All the best
24th May 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i m shibajyoti chakraborty frm Agartala, Tripura...i hv just pass my 12 class exm..nw my aim is to become an air hostess..pls give da detail abt da admission nd da fee structure
13th June 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

can i appear for airhostess exam , right now i m in 12th std
20th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i m not much fair but m good luking and i just failed in 12th exam and but i m clearing in oct so can i try for it
24th June 2013, 05:28 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

You can refer to the eligibility mentioned above.
You need not be fair but you should have a clear complexion, with beautiful look

You need to pass your 12th first, in order to appear for Air hostess screening test.
Then you will have to appear for GD/PI once you appear for screening test.

All the best
25th June 2013, 02:52 AM
rhiayrash

If you want to become airhostess you should have good fluency in speaking.You should at least know three languages.You should be good looking.You should not have any defect in you body.You have to join any good flight academy where they will provide you full training.You should be 12th pass in order to appear for airhostess screening test.Then after you have to appear for GD.You have to qualify written test.Then they will take your personal interview in which you have to perform good.Then only you can apply for job in airlines.
7th July 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am Sagar from Kota Rajasthan and i am in 12th class i want become an airlines what should i do for airlines
21st July 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hellow am Afuaja from Tanzania i finish my HOOtel management certificate and i need to be Air Hostess what should i do
31st July 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I am completed S.S.C only and i am pursuing BA 2nd year in distance education.i am 24years old can i eligible for hostesses.
5th August 2013, 06:23 PM
TRINITYAVIATION

Dear Shweta,

Just completing your polytechnic may not work you would have to complete your class 12th which you may do through an open school in the mean while it is suggested that you do a air hostess training along with your class 12th then job opening can come your way....

for more information send your details to [email protected]
14th August 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a airhostess.I passed the exam in BS MATHMATICS .i am 21 yearold.I am good looking.my height is 5.3inch.
7th November 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Where the selection procedure is? Frst v hve to take admission in training institute n then v wil get select?
25th November 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

When the interenc exam of airhostess
1st December 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

In manglöre Any Trading center is ther
10th December 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hlo, i'm susie n i'm just in std. 9th now ............. n i really wanna try for the air hostess job after 12th but i don't know much requirements and the procedures about this................so can u suggest me how can i prepare my self from now only for the interviews n all ??n wat subject should i take in 11th??n wats the requirement of percentage in std.10th??plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
12th December 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

hlo, i'm in std.9th now..................n .................i wanna prepare from now only..so, can u suggest me some ways??plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-susie
14th December 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I am bharti from shamsabad i am in Bsci went to become an air hostess so tell me what i do
22nd December 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to get training for airhostess where did i get
14th February 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hi...now am studying BE 2nd year..i wanna become airhostress...what are all the needs and procedures to become airhostress...how can i prepare myself to overcome all the interviews?
27th February 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know how to become an air hostess? I'm 18 years old. i just finish grade 12.i been dreaming about this job since i was 12 years old. so pls give me some hints how to become an air hostess? what are the vacancy for to apply.
15th April 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I just finished my 12th class exam. with humanities...can i join for this course?
16th April 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Am prudence magengenene I wanna air hostess but I don't have a grade 12 what can I do to fulfill my dream because I really love this career please help me
17th April 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hiiii...
I'm vaishali. I want to become airhostes. Its my dream.I done diploma after 10th. My color is fair to clear ,height 5'6 inch, weight 46,age 19, eyes -have spes or lens. Plz give me detail of admisions and training.
23rd April 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiii.....
I'm Kajal. I want to become an air hostess as its my thoughtful dream ever. I have a fair colour , height 157 cms , exact eye vision but after taking training in an air hostess instituion is it sure that job will be applied to me?
19th May 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i m aastha nf i eant to bee

hey sir/madam i aim is to becamr an airhostess i have fair col nd gud height can i
4th June 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi.....

I'am kalyani gatey from maharashtr. I'm in 9std and I want to become airhostess
I want to fullfill from now for air hostess. plz tell me that wath did I have to do
From now....
19th June 2014, 06:22 PM
guna sundari.v

Angry Re: How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiayrash View Post
If you want to become airhostess you should have good fluency in speaking.You should at least know three languages.You should be good looking.You should not have any defect in you body.You have to join any good flight academy where they will provide you full training.You should be 12th pass in order to appear for airhostess screening test.Then after you have to appear for GD.You have to qualify written test.Then they will take your personal interview in which you have to perform good.Then only you can apply for job in airlines.
hi
am guna sundari i wanna become Air hostess but am wearing lens for long sight am a normal height my weight 40 i now only completed my studies 12th now am searchinh for this course
8th August 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I am nizora,I want to know about the interview,I heard that after passing in interview we have to pay onemoney for further procedure
16th August 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i have specs and my hegiht is 5.4
i complete my 12can i get admision for this coures
16th August 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

hii whi
i am muskan mehra i want to ask i ,m slim fit girl and my future is to become air hostess nd i knw english very well but i hve only complextion problem its so fair
can i knw the color of the face is reiQuired only white? :(
9th September 2014, 08:16 PM
Arbiya kouser

Smile Re: How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?

Hi its arbiya i have completed my 2nd year puc and i want to join airhostess, can we get the traning after 2nd year puc..
10th October 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

can one do Air hostess job after completing SSCcan?
24th October 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am 17 yrs old. I wanna be a airhostess.i am good looking.its my dream to be a air hostess
4th November 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi... I m lakshmi rani ., i am 12th pass nd now i am the student of B.A nd my subject is english onours.. My age is 17 ... I want to know that what can i do firstly in air hostess nd when i fill the form of air hostess how can i apply plz reply
19th November 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Im 23 yrs old my height is 153 cm
I can speak good english
N m 12th pass from arts
Cn I apply for air hostess thng?
My skin is nrml
20th November 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Ranjita........ sir\maam i am 18 yrs old and i am studying in 11 standard i want to become a airhostess so can i get information about this??
17th December 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

my name is Aishwarya..im good looking and im studying in government polytechnic 2nd year in electronics & telecommunications bt i want to become airhostess can i take admission for airhostess after polytechnic 3rd year?
19th December 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Maam,
I'm19 years old. My hight is 5.5 feet. My S.S.C GPA-4.14 & H.S.C GPA-4.75 from science group. I obtained 85 up marks in English both off exam. I can talk in english.
Can i apply for a job as an airhostess?
19th December 2014, 12:28 PM
sandeepa3242

Hello Mam,
i have gone through your queries.you have to join an aviation institute for the training and knowledge of this profession. it is a very safe n secure profession . you get the conveyance facility from home to the airport both picking and dropping.you get a very attractive salary in this job.there is a lots of demand for the cabin crew in this sector. we have an aviation and hospitality institue for training you n giving job assistance in this field . its in jaipur contact number.0141-5103242,
4th January 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam,
Plz tell me dat wat are the requirements for being an air hostess..
I dream to be an air hostess..
I am 12 passed from commerce
My height is of 154 cm
I can speak good english..
And my skin is fair as well am good looking ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?