9th September 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How can we crack a job while pursing B.Tech second year?

I am currently pursuing my B.Tech second year.I want to know what are the fields that will let me to crack a job.I need ur guidance.please mention what are the fields to prepare for interview. Can you please guide me with the information which I have to follow to get the job?

11th September 2016, 10:47 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we crack a job while pursing B.Tech second year?

In second year of Bachelor of Technology, you are not eligible for recruitment drives of any company for job opportunities. Candidates become eligible for job only in final year of engineering. The first requirement is that you must meet eligibility requirements of companies.

You must try to score more than 60% through out your bachelor's degree. This is the minimum requirement for any company. Second criteria is that you must not have any pending backlogs at time of recruitment.

You should start your preparation from now. There are two kinds of job opportunities for you, either to go for public sector jobs or private sector jobs. In case of private sector, you will have to crack aptitude round, technical and HR interview. You should start your aptitude preparation by solving Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal then by Arun sharma. If you solve both of these books, you can clear aptitude round of any company.

From second year onwards, try to build strong concepts of your technical subjects so that you can excel in technical interview as well in public sector exams where technical questions are asked. You can apply for GATE exam in final year for PSU jobs.
11th September 2016, 12:49 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How can we crack a job while pursing B.Tech second year?

I am very sorry to say that you can't apply for a CLERK job while you are doing your B.Tech second year. To apply for Clerk job, you have to complete your graduation that is B.Tech in your case.

Bank Clerk criteria :

>> you must complete your graduation.
>> you should have at least 50% marks in your graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?