23rd January 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to crack the job interview in BPO sector by answering the HR questions?

If some hr person talk about tell me about yourself?
how can i introduce myself as attractive?
Starting with name and qualification or something else?

Related Questions:
26th January 2014, 01:54 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to crack the job interview in BPO sector by answering the HR questions?

Tell me about yourself is one of the most asked questions in almost all the company interviews and the first important thing which you need to make sure when getting this type of question is that you will finish up the answer with some 4-5 lines for a max time of 1-2 mins and not more than that.

Just make it a point that you will finish it up fast and in the same time cover the answer which the interviewer wanted from you. You can start up with your name and educational qualification then your positives and strengths which will be inline and more related to the BPO job.

I have attached a e-book in this post which will help you to prepare for questions like "Tell me about yourself". Just go through it and start preparing for the interview well.

The important key to get through interview is nothing but being Confident throughout the round. So, make sure you won't look nervous and be confident even when you don't know the answer for any questions. Just be honest and let know that you are not aware about the answer but sure you are ready to learn on that.

Since BPO job is all about communication skill there won't be any technical questions so be relaxed and sure you can clear it in no time.

BPO jobs are just for temporary because you cannot be permanent working there overtime unless you really see some good increment of pay and promotion if not you need to find some other job which will be more related to your course of study.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 460 views)
21st December 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack the job interview in BPO sector by answering the HR questions?

Yes,
Sir I'd like to know from you that in international call centre, Do we have to speak daily to the foreign customers ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?