26th December 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Com and setup a business without doing CA?

I'm a maths science student and I am so much confused to choose correct field in between B.Com and engineering. Actually, my aim is to do B.Com and setup a business in future but the point is that I don't want to do CA if I'm choosing B.Com. I have only two options 1st is to clear CA and 2nd is CAT. I'm not interested in CA. So, what can I do Sir? Please help me. I'm so confused and I'm so worried about my future. So, please help me to take a correct division.

29th December 2016, 01:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Com and setup a business without doing CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a maths science student and I am so much confused to choose correct field in between B.Com and engineering. Actually, my aim is to do B.Com and setup a business in future but the point is that I don't want to do CA if I'm choosing B.Com. I have only two options 1st is to clear CA and 2nd is CAT. I'm not interested in CA. So, what can I do Sir? Please help me. I'm so confused and I'm so worried about my future. So, please help me to take a correct division.

The aspirant can study B.Com first and after completion of B.Com he/she can start the business without doing CA. You can also choose to study MBA which is useful to improve your managerial skills. The MBA is useful when you do the business separately. The skills required to do a business should be learned from the people who are doing the business. You should learn the business you want to start, by working in the same industry. The work experience will be useful for you to start your own business. So after completion of B.Com with experience in the industry, you can start to setup a business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?