5th October 2022, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How an ECE student can get hired for Core Companies?

Sir.... i wanted to know how can an ece students get hired for core companies. does any training is required for rf engineers or bts engineers, microwave engineers ?

27th May 2023, 07:04 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How an ECE student can get hired for Core Companies?

There are a few things that an ECE student can do to increase their chances of getting hired for core companies.
  • Get good grades: This is a given, but it's worth repeating. Good grades show potential employers that you are capable of handling the rigors of a core engineering job.
  • Get involved in extracurricular activities: This is a great way to show potential employers that you are well-rounded and have a passion for engineering. Look for opportunities to get involved in student organizations, hackathons, and other engineering-related events.
  • Gain relevant experience: This is perhaps the most important thing you can do to increase your chances of getting hired for a core engineering job. Look for opportunities to gain relevant experience through internships, research projects, or even personal projects.
  • Network with people in the industry: Attend industry events, connect with people on LinkedIn, and reach out to people you know who work in core engineering roles. Networking is a great way to learn about job openings and get your foot in the door.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?