6th January 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Edelweiss Capital after B.Com? Eligibility criteria and available posts for me? When the application form will be out?

Hello sir, I am Commerce graduate and looking for a job. How can I get a job in Edelweiss Capital? Eligibility criteria and available post for me? When the application form be out for it?

27th March 2023, 07:03 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How to get job in Edelweiss Capital after B.Com? Eligibility criteria and available posts for me? When the application form will be out?

To get a job in Edelweiss Capital after completing a B.Com degree, you need to first visit the official website of the company and check for any job openings that match your qualifications and experience.

The eligibility criteria for different positions may vary, but generally, candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation, good communication skills, and knowledge about the financial industry.

Some of the common positions available in Edelweiss Capital for commerce graduates include:

1. Relationship Manager
2. Equity Dealer
3. Research Analyst
4. Investment Advisor
5. Financial Analyst
6. Operations Executive

To apply for these positions, you need to submit your resume and cover letter online, and the company will contact you if your profile matches their requirements.

The application process for Edelweiss Capital jobs is ongoing, and you can apply at any time. However, it is advisable to check their website regularly for new job openings and apply as soon as possible to increase your chances of getting hired.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?