23rd January 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get part time teaching job in college?

I'm interested in teaching field.I completed my M.E in computer science field.I want to join as faculty in evening engineering colleges.Kindly let me know How to get part time teaching job in college?

25th January 2014, 11:51 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: How to get part time teaching job in college?

Evening classes are not common with the Engineering colleges which is always run only in Day but there are colleges which provide part time Engineering degree where the classes use to happen by evening but most of the Arts colleges will have the evening classes. Now all you need to do is follow the below steps,

STEP 1: Find out the part time Engineering colleges or Arts colleges where they have evening classes from your locality. Since you have not given that in your query it's pretty hard to list out all.

STEP 2: Create contacts with your friends, for sure your Under Graduate and school friends will be studying or doing work in several colleges in your place. Try to contact them and ask for details.

STEP 3: Once you get the contact, try to visit the college in person and ask the details from the HOD of the department or the college Principal which will help you to get more concrete information on how the evening colleges work based on the information you get then you can try applying for others as well.

It won't take you much time to get the job as you have good educational background with M.E in Computer Science. So, all you need to do now is to get the proper contacts and start walking to all colleges for collecting the information about the vacancy after knowing it from your friends/relatives or through the college official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?