20th September 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get prepared for campus placement interviews?

How to get prepared for campus placement interviews? Can you please give me the best suggestions which would help me to get a job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Hope that I will get some good suggestions. Thank you!

22nd September 2017, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get prepared for campus placement interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get prepared for campus placement interviews? Can you please give me the best suggestions which would help me to get a job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Hope that I will get some good suggestions. Thank you!

Candidates should improve their logical thinking ability to get placed on campus placement interviews. Candidates with very good English skills are preferred at the time of campus placement. Candidates should have very good technical skills to clear the campus placement interviews. Candidates should know about the companies which they are going to attend an interview. Candidates can check the previous placement papers and prepare accordingly to qualify in the campus placement. Candidates should prepare very well to clear the aptitude test. Candidates should take a note on the above given points to clear the campus placement interviews.
22nd September 2017, 04:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Preparation tips to appear in Campus Placement Interviews:

There are certain tips that are to be followed in order to appear in Campus Placement Interviews.

>> In order to get selected, you are first required to know the exact pattern of the recruitment and syllabus.

>> In most of the interview processes, below are the rounds

* Logical Reasoning
* Verbal Ability
* Quantitative Aptitude

>> Besides these, make sure you have good knowledge on the following programming languages. They may include, C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, Linux, Unix, Data Structures..etc., Once you are good at all the above mentioned concepts, I can say that you can easily crack the rounds one by one.
22nd September 2017, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get a job in Campus Placements, you should have good Aptitude, Technical and Communication skills. The first round in most of the companies campus placement drives is Aptitude Test followed by Technical and then HR Round. So, I suggest you to practice Aptitude and participate in discussions where you get a chance to improve your communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?