25th July 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?

I have done my diploma in automobile engg. and this time i am job in maruti suzuki plant in gurgaon and i wanna became promoted my job tell me how?

30th December 2014, 10:27 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?

In every organization, promotion is based on your performance. If you perform well, you will get promotion. Suppose, there may be some situations where your education qualifications will be a constraint for some positions. Then, your company will allow you to do the required trainings and will give you the promotion. So, work hard to get promotion.

Tips to get promotion:

• Work hard to complete given tasks in time.
• Be a quick learner.
• Always be active in meetings and put your views in front of management.
• Take decisions wisely which shows your decision making skills.
• If possible stretch time to meet your targets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?