22nd July 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to join part time ME (CSC) without passing TANCET?

How to join part time ME (CSC) without passing TANCET?

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  2. Is it possible to do PG Part Time through TANCET counseling?
  3. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  5. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  6. Can I apply for TANCET ME Part Time after last date of TANCET?
  7. How to join M.E in Part Time after completing B.E ECE
  8. Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET?
  9. Is tancet score necessary to join MBA in part time or correspondence?
  10. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Without writing GATE and TANCET how can I join M.Tech in part time or correspondence?
  12. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  13. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  14. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  15. What is the meaning of "Equivalent BE or B.Tech or ME or M.Tech" degree? Does it refer to MCA, MSc, MS etc?
  16. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  17. How to join part time M.E in Anna University without writing TANCET and GATE?
  18. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
12th June 2016, 02:42 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to join part time ME (CSC) without passing TANCET?

To join Me (CSE) you need to follow the following procedure.
These procedure are used for submitting your candidature for the art time job for ME (CSE).

1. You need to check the company requirement vacancy.
2. If you are eligible for the job, then you need to submit application form for the same.
3. You need to attach NOC from your institute.
4. You need to attach Updated resume, along with your application form.
5. Send the completed application form to the concerned organization.

Once you are selected, you will be notified through mail or telephone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?