19th January 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to write TANCET if I want to do M.E regular or part time? Any direct entry in Anna University Coimbatore?

I want to do M.E regular or part time.Is it need to write TANCET .Is there any direct joining in Anna University,coimbatore

Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  2. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  3. Is any separate evaluation test available for those who have not applied for TANCET exam?
  4. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  5. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  6. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the daily time to attend the part time course of M.E computer science and engineering?
  8. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  9. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  10. Entrance Exam for ME CSE (tancet, anna university coimbatore)
  11. How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?
  12. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  13. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  14. Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate?
  15. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university? -- [New]
  16. Which college can I get in Anna University, Coimbatore after scoring 21.242 marks iN TANCET?
  17. Is TANCET score applicable to do M.E Part time in Anna University or Anna University affiliated colleges?
  18. Can I join Institute in Dindugul if I write Tancet in Coimbatore? I want to do MBA in Dindigul
27th January 2011, 11:12 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to write TANCET if I want to do M.E regular or part time? Any direct entry in Anna University Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.E regular or part time.Is it need to write TANCET .Is there any direct joining in Anna University,coimbatore

Please reply.
Dear Friend;
Warm Greeting for the day;

You can take admission direct also on the management quota seat but it will be very costly enough otherwise You have to clear TANCET then only you will be eligible to take admission in Anna University,Coimbatore.And one more thing You have to Required i.e Domicile Certificate of Tamil nadu other wise they will create problem at the time of counseling.

thanks

Thanks.
30th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to write TANCET if I want to do M.E regular or part time? Any direct entry in Anna University Coimbatore?

I wish to study part M.E in anna University Coimbatore, but i didnt write tancet exam this year..should i wait for another year to study M.E in anna University or there is any other seperate evaluation test for those who have not applied for tancet..Please reply
12th July 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed My MCA without finish my 12th,and now i want to join ME as fulltime,is it eligable
23rd December 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done Msc chemistry and working for govt service in the same field can join BE chemical part time at anna university or CAN I join ME chemical part time at anna university
4th January 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH FEE FOR PART TIME M.E IN ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI
22nd February 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to write tancet for partime MBA degree??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?