13th July 2019, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Verizon Media Hyderabad for Software Developer Intern post?

Hello, I want to give an interview of Verizon Media Hyderabad for the post of Software Developer Intern. I want to know that how many vacancies are there for this post in this company? Can you please tell me about the vacancies asap.

16th July 2019, 10:53 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Verizon Media Hyderabad for Software Developer Intern post?

There is multiple number of vacancies are available in Verizon Media Hyderabad for Software Developer Intern post.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Excellent problem solving skills and drive to learn.

Implementation knowledge of data structures, algorithms, Java, databases etc.

Experience with Linux/UNIX (Advantage).

Strong team player.
19th July 2019, 08:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Verizon Media Hyderabad for Software Developer Intern post?

Company Name: Verizon Media

There are multiple vacancies for the post of software developer intern.

Position: Software Developer – Intern

Job Location: Hyderabad

Salary: ₹ 20-30k Per Month

You should visit this website for complete information and apply here for campus recruitment :
www.verizonmedia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?