6th June 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How to practice in Dubai after BDS from India and having one year of experience?

I am a bds from india ..having experience of one year ....how can i practise in dubai .and seek for jobs in hospitals ..and what are the facilities also available..

6th June 2015, 06:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to practice in Dubai after BDS from India and having one year of experience?

You need to do the following to practice in Dubai.

- You need to have valid proof of your degree and work experience.
- You need to clear the screening exam for overseas BDS candidates who want to practice in Dubai.
- This exam is conducted by the Medical Council of UAE.
- Once you clear, you will get licence to practice and can opt for any job opportunity in Dubai.
- The facilities depends on the organization and the location in which you are working.
14th February 2020, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to practice in Dubai after BDS from India and having one year of experience?

After completing bds 1yr Internship 1yr clinical experience what are the opportunities in Dubai? Or what are the fields I can opt for a job ?
5th April 2022, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

after completing bds in india how can i do my mds in dubai ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?