23rd June 2010, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Dubai for BDS Graduates

Hi

Iam a BDS graduate and i have 4.5 years experience in clinical dentistry. As i want to develop

my career,i just want to know the possible oppurtunities to work in dubai.Also i want to do

my post graduationhence i want to know how to prepare for MDS entrance examinations.

Regards.

7th July 2010, 03:29 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs in Dubai for BDS Graduates

Dear friend,
you can take coachings, for test series but dont buy books as they are coostly.. you may reach to many of the libraries.. issue from there. actually prep of mds is entirely different from bds. You need to go for main points, mark them, according to me..
one should go for..
FORWARD.... MCQS...... RETROGRADE
FORWARD for reading just a bird eye view, but maintain to get concepts cleared,
7th July 2010, 04:34 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

Iam a BDS graduate and i have 4.5 years experience in clinical dentistry. As i want to develop

my career,i just want to know the possible oppurtunities to work in dubai.Also i want to do

my post graduationhence i want to know how to prepare for MDS entrance examinations.

Regards.
i am here giving you a link where you can find a lot of jobs related to dentists in dubai
http://www.learn4good.com/jobs/language/english/search_resumes/dentistry_and_dental/united_arab_emirates_uae/
7th July 2010, 04:55 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in Dubai for BDS Graduates

Hi,

Yes, There is ample number of opportunities for General Dental Surgeon In UAE as my friend working there. That to, Have real good Experience. No doubt about you getting placed. All you need to do is Find out a central Government Recognised Consultancy or Recognised Career Abroad agency for further details.

Now, Talking about Higher studies, You havent specified, Where you want to do your PG. Also Whether willing to do regular or correspondance. So please give detailed query for reasonable suggestion.

All the Best.
20th July 2010, 01:55 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

hii, yeah its a great thing joining as dentist in dubai...yes there are many dental hospital have vacancies you can put up your resume in any of the jobs website so that you can get it... naukri an monster.com helps to find job.... for mds entrance you have to be much prepared for it..... i'll tell you the information and important books soon .......
good luck
21st July 2010, 02:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

BDS candidates have great opportunities in UAE.For placement in Dubai the candidate should have minimum 50% marks with two years of experience.The documents like CV in English/Arabic,degree certificates,passport photocopy,photos and registration fees are to be submitted after which they would conduct an exam or interview based on which they will issue licence.
27th July 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams for getting jobs in gulf
5th December 2010, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...i have just qualified BDS final yer xam with 60.00% marks....my agregate % are 65%..Right now m doin internship from maharashtra. Are there any jobs available in dubai for freshers? if yes what is the criteria for selection? will i have to give any exam prior to selection?/ How much salary they will offer..?/
2nd January 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Are there any jobs available in dubai for freshers? if yes what is the criteria for selection? will i have to give any exam prior to selection?/ How much salary they will offer..?/
11th February 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i hav just finished my BDSfiNAL yr...i m doing internship right nw..s dr any chances 4 gtg jobs after my internship in dubai or any odr places??if s wt shuld i do?
25th February 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i want to know is there any job related to dentistary inu.a.e with 2yr experiance
25th February 2011, 11:49 AM
abu kaleem

hi am bds frm algarh i want to know is there any job in u.a.e having 2yr experiance
5th April 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

the reason for bds stinking soo bad is the path created by the seniors with their ego bags the guys who have done mds have put the dental graduates like they atemsome kind of sssss like the sal in colleges etc hey remember you are just an mds degree holder and not a god
16th April 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm graduating from the UK in July with a BDS degree. We have to do one year vocational training here in order to be able to work for the national health service. Can I apply for a similar sort of training in emirates? what are the requirements given that I'm about to graduate in 2 month?
18th April 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi;
I am a BDS graduate and i have 8 years experience in clinical dentistry, as i want to develop my career, and i want to work in Dubai for good
hospital and how much salary they will offerd per month.
30th June 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

i need to know that as soon as i cmplt my bds can i have a job that is satisfying both mentally and financially ????/ if so pls let me know my email id is( [email protected])
12th July 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

hello,i am an indian dentist with 2yrs of clinical exp. excluding internship.i wish to practise dentistry in dubai as m shifting there.could u plz let me know the dates,procedure n syllabus for the license exam 2011.also some guidance regarding which books to refer.plz help!
3rd August 2011, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

Helo, I am bds graduate from andhra pradesh,i hav 2 yrs of clinical experience, can u plz suggest me how to find a job in gulf country,want good pay .
5th August 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir i am a bds graduate and want to know about the job opportunities in dubai after bds...please let me know about it
9th August 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

hello ,i have done my bds from india , can i get job in dubai
9th August 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exams to be given for pursuing a Dentistry job in AbuDhabi?
If the required experience is 2 years in clinical operations.
27th August 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR ,I AM BDS FROM INDIA,WANT TO KNOW ABOUT JOBS IN UAE,SALARY PAID,AND PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR THE SAME
29th August 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

iam a dentist wit 1 n half yr of experience can u tel me wat al books to study to clear the entrance xam in dubai n work.n plz may i knw the website so that i could get additional information
15th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,im 14year old dental practioner in india,can i get a dentistry vacancies in dubai,if so what r the procedure to forward,explain it step by step.......thank u
26th September 2011, 06:53 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,

BDS candidates have great opportunities in UAE.For placement in Dubai the candidate should have minimum 50% marks with two years of experience.
you can visit on-
www.jobrapidoae.in/
18th October 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i want vacancies related to health
19th October 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i have a bds degree but could not appear for the exam here in dubai.i graduated in 2003 and have 2 years of work experience(INDIA)..is there any other direction i could take from here/to reenter the working world...not completely wasting my degree?pls suggest.....
26th December 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gop View Post
Hi,

Yes, There is ample number of opportunities for General Dental Surgeon In UAE as my friend working there. That to, Have real good Experience. No doubt about you getting placed. All you need to do is Find out a central Government Recognised Consultancy or Recognised Career Abroad agency for further details.

Now, Talking about Higher studies, You havent specified, Where you want to do your PG. Also Whether willing to do regular or correspondance. So please give detailed query for reasonable suggestion.

All the Best.
Dear
i am bds completed intenship is going on,after that i will go for traning if i will come to work in uae means wt required documental for entrance exam

babu.k
5th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

any central government consulting office in andhra pradesh which can provide a jobs in dubai for a dentist
17th March 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is any jobs available for BDS dentists in any of gulf countries right now what is the selection procedure
24th March 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m rupal garg i had completed my bds frm indore d.a.v.v university i want to do job in dubai.plz u suggest me ny job available in duba what should i do for this??
6th August 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a dentist and have completed my post graduation in Oral Medicine this year. I was also working in a private dental college as senior lecturer for more than a month & I was also working as an assistant dentist in a private dental clinic for 2 years. Can anyone suggest me on how to apply for a job in dubai, qatar etc kindly reply to this email - [email protected]
7th August 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

hello, i want to know the syllabus for DHA exam, how should i prepare to take that exam. what subjects should be covered thoroughly, please guide
3rd September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am a dentist working in the United Kingdom.I am interested in working in Dubai.I have a query regarding the license- will clearing the dental exams conducted by the DOH be enough to attain the license and start working as a dentist in Dubai or do i need a sponsorship, i.e-someone who can offer me a job and then clear the exams and attain a license to practice dentistry in Dubai.
22nd September 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hi.....im a dentist working in a civil hospital as a temprery dental surgeon.im intrested in working in dubai.i got the three year working experience.
23rd September 2012, 05:30 PM
santhoshkumar1988

You need to be an MDS with minimum 2 years experience in your speciality to practice by yourself. If you are a BDS, you can only be an assistant to an MDS. You have to pass the DOH exam (only viva) to practice in Dubai and MOH (written & viva) to practice in other states of UAE.You to get all your main certificates attested by UAE Embassy Delhi before the interview. Take an appointment date for interview from DOH and appear with your original attested certificates. Results will be published online in 2-3 days.

Find a sponsor first who can get you a date for the interview and send you a visiting visa. You will have to spend for the to and fro air tickets by yourself.

If you want to do it yourself, go to the DOHMS site and apply there. They will tell you what to do.
For Dubai, you can go to this site & apply

http://edohms.dohms.gov.ae/mpt/main/intro.htm
27th October 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am doing my BDS House surgency in Gov. College. Is there any chance to start my carrer from UAE?

Thanks in Advance
1st November 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.D.S graduate with 11yrs clinical experince . I would like 2 work in dubai . So can you guide me how can i get a job over there
1st November 2012, 05:46 PM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in Dubai for BDS Graduates

Quote:
Hi

Regards.
you can take coachings, for test series but dont buy books as they are coostly.. you may reach to many of the libraries.. issue from there. actually prep of mds is entirely different from bds. You need to go for main points, mark them, according to me..
one should go for..
FORWARD.... MCQS...... RETROGRADE
FORWARD for reading just a bird eye view, but maintain to get concepts cleared,
8th January 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

HI..
I am a fresh graduate of BDS.. i want to do PG in dubai..what are the options and criteria for admission?
19th January 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a fresh BDS graduate from govt college. i want to know job vacancies outside india after BDS. hw it apply? wt abt the exams passed?
21st April 2013, 01:16 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Jobs in Dubai for BDS Graduates

Quote:
Hi

Regards.

[
B]Jobs to get job in Dubai for BDS graduates :-
[/B]
UAE is a federation of 7 emigrates in Saudi Arabia.

To get work in UAE, you must apply for MOH exam

And, you must have clear this exam to work in UAE.

Jobs you can get after clearing MOH exam :-

1] Physician

2] Dentist

3] Pharmacists

4] Assistants

5] Nurses

6] Midwives

7] Technicians

8] Practitioners

Three different health ministries :-

>> MOH :- Ministry of Health

You are not allowed to work in Dubai or Abudhabi

>> DHA :- Dubai Health Authority

This will allowed you to work in Dubai.

>> GAH :- General Authority of Health exam

Eligibility criteria for Dental Practitioner Examination :-

1] BDS from any recognized university

2] 1 year internship in Teaching Hospital

3] 2 year of clinical experience

>> This examination is conducted twicw in a year.

Selection procedure for this exam :-

1] Written exam

2] Practical

3] Viva

The candidate can only resit two times in this exam.

The candidate must need to apply for his/ her visa by yourself.

Do work hard..

I hope this information will help you a lot.

Best of luck for your bright future.
11th June 2013, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi there,

I am a uk trained dentist with 7 years experience with BDS/VT 1 year and MJDF, would I still have to have an internship to sit the exams to work in Dubai? Any advice would be a great help.
28th June 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know more about pharm d course.is good for girls?
3rd July 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i m a bds fresher gratuate...will i get job in dubai without any experience or is there training for those people.....plsss replyyy..........
3rd July 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i m bds fresh gratuate...will i get job in dubai without any experience or is there training for those people?? pls do replyyy.........
21st August 2013, 07:59 PM
maruthidevi

Hi,

7th November 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I have cleared my DHA can you please help me naming some Government Recognised Consultancys to find a job.

Thanks in advance.
7th November 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I have cleared my DHA exam and i need help in finding a job. Can you please list me some Government Recognised Consultancys.

Thanks,
Dr Anuradha
7th November 2013, 09:11 AM
anu.vit.u

Hi All,

I have cleared my DHA Exam. Can you please help me in providing some Government Recognised Consultancys to find a job in Dubai.

Thanks in advance,
Dr Anuradha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?