26th April 2017, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate?

Hello sir, I am from Delhi and have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and now want to get job in Bhushan Steel. How to secure a job in this company? How much salary they give?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  2. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  4. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  5. Is it possible for a mechanical diploma holder to get job in European countries?
  6. What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?
  7. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  8. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  9. Job opportunities in Salem Steel Plant for Diploma Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  10. What should I do to secure a good job being an ITI and Diploma holder in Mechanical?
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  12. Last five years question papers of Indian coast guard mechanical diploma holder?
  13. What to do to get job in ONGC after Diploma in Mechanical?
  14. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  15. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  16. Government job opportunities for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  17. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the salary for B.E Holder after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
28th April 2017, 01:00 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate?

In order to avail a job in Bhushan Steel company, you will have to apply for the post whenever any such vacancy is announced, you just need to keep yourself updates with latest notifications of the organization by visiting the official website or by subscribing to e-newsletter and get updates regularly.

Salary is not fixed, however it depends upon the companies policy which keeps on changing every year. Still a minimum of 10k can be assured.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?