12th May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

HR asking "Why you choose our organisation among others"?

In HR interview - the question to fresher during an on campus interview : Why you are choosing this ABC organization and why not the upcoming XYZ organization?

13th May 2014, 02:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: HR asking "Why you choose our organisation among others"?

"Why you choose our organization among others?" is one of the common question asked during the HR interview in many companies and it's quite tricky too because if you answer it wrong you might risk getting your job itself. There is no exact answer to be given for this question as it can change based on the situation and the type of work company is based on. Some of the key things which you need to keep in mind while answering this question is as follows,

-> Make sure you are completely being positive in what you answer. For eg. you cannot tell that "I had no other option but to join here..", "Your company pays more, that's why.." etc.. this will usually create a negative thought on you for giving the job.

-> Quote the facts and not just sugar coatings words. Know about the company well when you go to the interview. Explain that company is in this place in market and there is challenging atmosphere, growth etc etc. which are already happening int he company which will surely build a good reputation on you.

-> Do not get nervous when you answer, make sure that you are crisp and clear when you answer the reason for you wanted in the organization and not others. Just be brief and straight forward.

I have attached several e-books in this post which will help you to prepare for several other questions like the one you have asked. Just go through it and start the preparation accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?