7th October 2011, 12:35 AM
arjunmahadule

How feasible is it to go for US CFA while doing a job?

I am a graduate & currently pursuing a full-time job. I want to go for US CFA, for this i need guidance & proper knowledge, so that i can judge how feasible for me to go for this course in current situations.

4th December 2011, 03:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How feasible is it to go for US CFA while doing a job?

Hello Friend,
US CFA Program is very beneficial for people who are in accounting of financial field. It enhances the scope of promotion in your current job and as a fresher it will help you to get a better job in esteemed organisation with high salary and perks. Always remember that any professional course is good for your future prospect in job. I will suggest you to go for it while in job as it will help you to grow in your current organisation or to switch to even better job profile in another organisation.

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?