28th February 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Infosys or TCS, which is better to join for long term benefit if placed in both?

Hello
I am a B.Tech ECE fresher and I got
placed in both Infosys and TCS.
Which company is good to join and also
which is better in the long run?

2nd March 2015, 02:05 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Infosys or TCS, which is better to join for long term benefit if placed in both?

Both Infosys and TCS lies in the same list of service companies and regarding pay and opportunities are kind of same as well as the on-sites depends on the clients project which you get assigned. So, there cannot be any major difference which can be made between Infosys and TCS as there work nature is in the same line.

You can probably take a call on the travelling distance to work, work culture etc. as the key differentiation to decide between Infosys and TCS.

CLICK HERE!! to know about Infosys employees view on their company.

CLICK HERE!! to know about TCS employees view on their company.

So, just sit back and go through each reviews and figure out the company which you would be interested in from then!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?