17th December 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is best for me after MCA?

sir, myself neha dwivedi and I,m do my mca from jss this is a first year of my mca but I want to know what is best for me after mca

please give me a right way

17th December 2014, 05:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best for me after MCA?

After doing MCA you can without facing much difficulty get a job in MNCs like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS, IBM etc.

You can even go for higher studies in long term courses like;

1. Master of Business Administration.

2. Master of Science.

3. Master of Technology.

4. Phd.

You can even go for some short term courses like;

1. Software Testing.

2. Hardware.

3. Networking.

4. database.

Doing higher studies after MCA will obviously fetch you more career options in various fields like;

1. Google.

2. Yahoo.

3. IBM.

4. Infosys.

5. Wipro.

6. Aricent.

7. Cognizant.

8. Accenture etc.

So, make up your mind as to what you want to do, and plan accordingly.
17th December 2014, 09:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best for me after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, myself neha dwivedi and I,m do my mca from jss this is a first year of my mca but I want to know what is best for me after mca

please give me a right way

MCA gives you great knowledge on the computer application and languages. The best option after MCA is that you could apply for IT companies and join in them and for applying in companies you should have 60% in MCA, UG ,+2, 10th and most of all you should not have arrears.

The other option would be by doing a Ph.d in the field which gives you immense knowledge in the field and experience. This makes you a expert in the field. You can do this course if you have completed a Master's degree with 60% aggregate.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?