22nd December 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Job along with CS and M.Com courses? How to manage all together?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is the possible that CS COURSE WITH M.COM COULD BE WITH JOB....... IF YES HOW HE/SHE CAN MANAGE.... IF NO OBVIOUSLY HAVE TO DROP JOB.... AM I RIGHT...

Related Questions:
  1. Job along with CS and M.Com courses? How to manage all together? -- [New]
  2. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  3. Courses available after M.Com? Courses which will be useful to get a job?
  4. What courses to do after completion of M.Com in Business and Administration? Job Opportunities for those courses?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  6. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  7. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. Which is the suitable job for ladies having MBA (Marketing) degree? How to manage the job with my family?
  9. Details about M.Com Accountancy course?
  10. Is doing MBA and MCom through distance good for career?
  11. Government institution offering admission to B.Tech. programs for diploma holders?
  12. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. Short term courses before July after Bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?
  14. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  16. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  17. How can I get a good job after completing M.Com?
  18. Will CS course be beneficial to me after doing MBA? Is it possible to continue the job along with CS? Is it tough to manage both simultaneously?
25th October 2014, 01:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job along with CS and M.Com courses? How to manage all together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Is the possible that CS COURSE WITH M.COM COULD BE WITH JOB....... IF YES HOW HE/SHE CAN MANAGE.... IF NO OBVIOUSLY HAVE TO DROP JOB.... AM I RIGHT...
To be honest it is difficult to manage job with a few courses at the same time. No need to leave your current job. Just drop any one of the course. First select any one of the course, after that apply for another course. It is the best choice for you to make a good career. You can do a job along with M.Com course through distance mode. There are so many universities and institutions which offers M. Com course through distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?