30th September 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai for Trainee Engineer post?

I came to know that Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Trainee Engineer which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

4th October 2019, 07:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai for Trainee Engineer post?

Company Name : Plintron Global Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd

Job description of Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai for Trainee Engineer post as follows :
-You will have to work over Telecom projects domain.
-You will have to check quality and ensure the good system functionalities.
-You will have to complete testing process.
-SQL development.
5th October 2019, 09:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai for Trainee Engineer post?

Engineer Trainee in Plintron Global Technology Solutions Chennai are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of tasks. Customer Relations support the relevant Lead Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer's expectations.

Address:
Block 6, GKS Tech Park,
Level 3 & 4, DLF Special Economic Zone,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089

For more information visit on www.plintron.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?