12th August 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Job description in UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?

I came to know that UTC Aerospace Systems is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Graduate Engineer Trainee which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

5th September 2018, 08:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description in UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?

Job Description of UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities required to apply for UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - UTC Aerospace Systems

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> For GET or PGET Mechanical and Mechatronics:-

@ You are responsible for mechanical design and development as a Graduate Engineer Trainee.

@ You are responsible for testing and the stress analysis of aerospace components.

>> For GET or PGET Electronics:-

@ You are responsible for FPGA based controller design, power supply, analog and digital circuit design, Micro processors..etc.,

@ You are also responsible for modelling and code generation, software design and verification, hardware software integration and testing of the flight critical software applications.

@ You are responsible for Controls algorithm development, systems modelling and simulations, real time test system design, system verification and performance analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?