24th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) final semester candidate?

Friends,
How to get jobs in relatively
about Instrumentation Engineer specially
in Abroad? I want to move Abroad for
doing job and I am in final semester of
B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering.
Please help me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  2. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  3. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  4. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma?
  6. Government job opportunities for handicapped students after completing B.Tech in chemical engineering?
  7. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field?
  8. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  9. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  11. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  12. What is the use of studying MBA? Will there be any jobs after the completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS doctor?
  14. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  15. Is it beneficial for a girl to opt Chemical Engineering course? Why most people avoid it? Jobs opportunities in India and Abroad?
  16. Can I do my bachelor degree abroad after doing diploma in 5th semester Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  18. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
25th April 2015, 01:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) final semester candidate?

It is not possible to go for job in Abroad directly after completion of B.Tech course or go abroad to search for jobs. You can get job in abroad only on the following conditions.

- You are recruited by a multinational company who gives your location of posting in abroad and you have valid passport and visa.

- You go for higher studies in abroad; after completion of which you can look for job opportunities at the concerned place.
30th April 2015, 02:56 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) final semester candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
How to get jobs in relatively
about Instrumentation Engineer specially
in Abroad? I want to move Abroad for
doing job and I am in final semester of
B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering.
Please help me friends.
Since, for getting placements your college must invite the companies to their campus. Also you want to go abroad, then it is little bit difficult for you to find a company through your college that will send you abroad. You must have to consult with the consultancy regarding the Same. So, that you get a chance to travel abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?