2nd August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities available after B.Pharm and Pharm D

Hello Sir, I have completed my 12th Class with 85% marks. I would like to pursue B.Pharm and then Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate). Can I Expect a job with good salary 20K to 50K per month? Can I prefix Dr. title in front of my name?

5th August 2016, 12:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities available after B.Pharm and Pharm D

Job opportunities available after B. pharm and pharm D:-

The Pharmacy sector offers lots of opportunities to the students after the completion of the course. After the completion of the course students can work as:-

Chemical / Drug Industries

Bio- Technology Industries

Drug Therapist

Drug Inspector

Hospital Drug Coordinator

Health Inspector

Pharmacist

Pathological lab

Research and Development

Making prescription to patients

Scientist Research Officer.
5th August 2016, 01:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities available after B.Pharm and Pharm D

Job Opportunities available after completion of B.Pharm and Pharm D:

There are many job opportunities available for you to do after successful completion of B.Pharm and Pharm D courses. I suggest you to register yourself as a Registered Pharmacist at the Pharmacy Council of your state.

You may find employment opportunities in Pharmaceutical based companies after completion of this B.Pharm and Pharm D courses. You can get into below fields as Drug Inspector, Pharmacist etc.,

> Quality Control
> Quality Assurance
> Production field
> Regulatory Affairs
> Pharmaceutical Industries
> Investigation Departments
> Universities
> Private as well as Government Hospitals
> Research and Development Organizations

Yes, you may expect the salary of Rs.20000/- per month initially but it basically depends upon the organization you work with. Of course yes, it gets increased on based on the experience you attain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?