5th June 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in FMCG for BCom(Marketing) candidate?

Hi Sir, I am in final year of my BCom(Marketing). I want to get job in any FMCG company. So can I know about the FMCG in India where I can get a good and reputed job. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

26th February 2023, 09:33 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Job opportunities in FMCG for BCom(Marketing) candidate?

There are many FMCG companies in India where you can find job opportunities as a BCom (Marketing) graduate. Some of the top FMCG companies in India include:
  • Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL)
  • Nestle India
  • Britannia Industries
  • Godrej Consumer Products
  • Dabur India Limited
  • ITC Limited
  • Procter & Gamble (P&G)
  • Coca-Cola India
  • PepsiCo India
  • Amul

You can visit the official websites of these companies to check for job openings and apply for suitable positions. You can also consider registering on job portals like Naukri.com, Indeed.com, and Monster.com to search and apply for FMCG job openings. Additionally, networking with professionals in the industry can also help you in getting job leads and referrals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?