5th June 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNCs for BA(Urdu) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done my BA in Urdu Honours. I am interested to get job in an MNC. So, please let me know about the job opportunities for me in any MNC. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th February 2023, 10:35 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNCs for BA(Urdu) graduate?

There are several MNCs that offer job opportunities to graduates with a BA in Urdu. Some of the top MNCs that may have job openings for Urdu graduates include:
  • Amazon
  • Deloitte
  • Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
  • IBM
  • Accenture
  • Wipro
  • Infosys
  • HCL Technologies
  • Tech Mahindra
  • Genpact

These companies may have positions available in various fields such as customer service, translation, content writing, social media management, and data analysis. It is recommended that you visit the official websites of these companies and check their careers section for job openings that match your skills and qualifications. You may also consider registering with online job portals and recruitment agencies to increase your chances of finding a job in an MNC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?