12th August 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNCs for BSc(Banking & Finance) graduate?

Hi everyone, I have done my BSc in Banking & Finance. I am interested to get job in an MNC. So, please let me know about the job opportunities for me in any MNC. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th February 2023, 10:00 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNCs for BSc(Banking & Finance) graduate?

As a BSc Banking & Finance graduate, you can explore various job opportunities in MNCs in the finance sector. Some of the common job roles that you can consider are:

Financial Analyst: MNCs require financial analysts who can analyze financial data, prepare reports and forecast financial performance.

Investment Banker: MNCs have investment banking divisions where they require professionals to provide financial advice to clients and help them in raising capital.

Risk Manager: MNCs require risk managers who can identify and manage various risks associated with their business.

Credit Analyst: MNCs require credit analysts who can evaluate the creditworthiness of clients and make recommendations for lending decisions.

Treasury Manager: MNCs require treasury managers who can manage the company's cash flow and liquidity.

You can also consider job roles such as financial accountant, tax analyst, financial planner, wealth manager, etc. MNCs such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citibank, Morgan Stanley, etc., regularly hire graduates in banking and finance for various job roles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?