11th August 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Voice & Non-Voice Associates in Mphasis?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Mphasis for the post of Voice & Non-Voice Associates. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Voice & Non-Voice Associates. So, I want to know about the job profile.

26th February 2023, 10:01 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Job profile of Voice & Non-Voice Associates in Mphasis?

Mphasis is a leading IT services company that offers a range of services including application development, infrastructure management, and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The job profile of Voice & Non-Voice Associates in Mphasis depends on the specific role and project they are hired for. However, generally, Voice Associates are responsible for handling inbound and outbound customer calls, addressing customer queries and issues, and providing support to customers through phone or email. On the other hand, Non-Voice Associates are responsible for handling non-voice support services, such as email support, chat support, and data entry. They may also be required to manage back-office processes and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Overall, the job profile of Voice & Non-Voice Associates in Mphasis involves providing customer support and managing backend operations for the company's clients.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?